Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Beginnings


As a mom of four young children, daily life is an adventure! (especially with my boys!) Amidst the chaos of the day, I found myself reading some blogs posted by friends and being really encouraged. I am encouraged when I read about how God is working in the lives of others and pray that God would use me in a mighty way. I am encouraged when I read about others' trials and triumphs (and silly stories) about parenting... because raising children is not for the weak at heart! My desire is to be a godly wife and mother. I want to enjoy my children as much as possible while they are young. Many of you have been an enouragement to me in ways that you will never know! And while this blog may not be read by many, or I may not have the chance to update it on a daily basis (afterall, I do have four children!), if I can be an encouragement to others, even in a small way, to God be the glory!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm so glad you decided to start a blog! I'm adding you to my list. :o)

    ReplyDelete