Thursday, June 3, 2010

First Time for Everything

I have never had a garage sale before, but we are getting ready for one this weekend. My main motivation was all the girl clothes that are taking over my house!! I saved everything from Anna in case we had another girl... three boys later, I am ready to get rid of it all!! I tried giving clothes away (and I did get rid of a lot), but we still have TONS!! (All the storage bins in this picture are full of girl clothes and shoes!)
Once we decided to have the sale, I started to look for other things to sell. I never knew we had so much junk!! Plus, my mom is adding her stuff to this yard sale as well!

I have been keeping very busy this week trying to price and organize everything, but hopefully it will be a success and we will sell enough to clear up some space in our storage room! If you are in our area on Friday or Saturday you should stop by! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment