Tuesday, June 1, 2010

First Tuesday

On the first Tuesday of every month, the Pastors and wives from our area get together for fellowship and Bible Study.I have come to really appreciate and treasure these times with our fellow laborers for Christ. They have all been such an encouragement to me throughout the years. The group is very diverse and there are couples from all phases of life, yet all are very dear friends. It is a place to share trials and joys; both in ministry and life. (And especially as a mom of pre-schoolers, I greatly look forward to the adult conversation!) :)

Today, being the first Tuesday of the month, we got together in typical fasion... but this month was a little different. We always have a picnic in June as we wrap-up the year and break for the summer. I really enjoyed the fellowship and time spent with dear friends this afternoon and will greatly miss them over the summer. I am looking forward to September with great anticipation! I can't wait till we meet and again and have the opportunity to share all the amazing things that God has done!

1 comment: